Table Of Contents
Doodly Software Review
Doodly review in 2021 is an easy to use, drag & drop video creation software, which allows you to create animated videos, with voice overs and music for your business. This type of method can keep viewers and potential customers watching your video longer and possibly helping with higher conversion rates of your product or service.
You don’t need to be a tech genius to use Doodly. Creating professional, high qualify videos can be done in a matter of minutes without having any drawing skills at all.
Co-Founders: Jimmy Kim & Brad Callen
Overall Rank: 4 out of 5
How Does Doodly Work?
By creating scenes and clips, in Doodly’s platform, you can create quick and easy videos for your business.
The board options are blackboard, whiteboard or even glassboard, very cool.
You will have a wide range of characters to select for your scenes, along with props you can use for those scenes.
There is also a built in audio recording, which allows you to record voice overs to match your animated scenes.
Background music is also available to add to you scenes to give them more life and energy.
Does Doodly Work?
PROS: After my observation, below are some good points to consider when deciding if Dooly is right for you.
- Gain access to Doodlys platform immediately after your account is created
- Access to thousands of images inclusive to Doodly so that your can create unique videos
- Easy to use audio recorder for recording voice over work
- Background music is available for FREE as part of your package.
- PC and MAC compatible
- Choose between male & female hands when drawing
- Personalized ethnicities, colors and sizes of hands and arms.
- Money back guarantee, within 30-Day if you don’t like it (See below)
If you don’t like it for whatever reason, you do get a 30-day money back guarantee
Price:See Below Breakdown
There are 2 packages with Doodly, the Standard and the Enterprise. If you are just starting out and are a “Solo”preneur, then I would recommend just getting the standard package. As your business grows, you can always reinvest back into your business by upgrading to Enterprise.
The No Bueno: After my observation, below are some not so good points to consider when deciding if Dooly is right for you
- Images default in black and White, if you want color it costs extra money.
- Takes a little bit of time getting use to the navigation (this goes for learning anything new)
- After your initial purchase, be ready for a few upsell landing pages. You can easily just click through these, but read through them first, just to ensure it’s not something that you may need for your business to grow right away.
Just like a lot of other services, you do have to pay a bit extra, on top of the initial fee to get add-ons and other features.
Who is Doodly For?
- This product would be for anyone wanting to gain more leads or views on their ads and products.
- Anyone who would like to create attention grabbing animated videos
- People wanting more clicks on their ads
- Entrepreneurs who would like to grow their business by creating professional, high-quality, videos for their company.
- Anyone that isn’t an artist but would like to great high quality artistic drawings.
Doodly can save you lots of time and money creating your own videos, for your company, very quickly and easily. Instead of hiring a freelancer that may charge you 100s of dollars to click a few buttons. You can do that yourself, save money, and reinvest that money into other parts of your business.
Doodly Tools & Training
As for the training there are the below areas of support.
- Help Videos (FREE)
- Doodly Rainbow (PAID) $67
- Doodly Elite Masterclass (Paid) $97
- Script Writing eBook (Paid) $47
You get help videos for free, but all of the other training would cost money to get access to.
The standard Doodly package does not come with color images or animations. With Rainbow, you can add color to your videos.
Doodly Elite Masterclass
Created by Award Winning Doodler Pamela Dimmick. The tips given in the masterclass will help you create more professional videos that, in turn, can help you get more prospects.
Script Writing eBook
You’ll gain access to copywriting tips to help your sell more of your products or services that you have.
Doodly Help & Support
If you are in need of some assistance, Doodly offers a Support Desk and a Knowledge based. You can open up support tickets or even check on an existing ticket that was open previously.
The knowledge base is set up with different categories, base on your area of concern. Here are the lists of categories as of the writing of this review:
- Working with Doodly – 39 articles
- Troubleshooting -13 articles
- General Information – 11 articles
- Accounts & Logins – 5 articles
- Affiliates – 3 articles
- Billing & Cancellation – 7 articles
There is also a Live Chat feature, where you can type in your question if you can’t find it in the knowledge base forums.
If you scroll down to the bottom of the page, there is an email address that you can use to email in inquiries as well.
Check Out My Very First Video Using Doody
I had fun creating the above video in minutes, after I got the hang of the software. Personally, it took me about 20 minutes to really get use to the flow of things.
My Final Opinion of Doodly
Based on my personal experience, I would recommend Doodly for people wanting to stand out from the crowd and create something quick, easy, unique and has a professional touch to it as well.
I created my first video pretty quick without getting stuck or not being able to figure out how to do what I wanted to do with my video
VERDICT: LEGIT!!! – Give it a try today for yourself and you be the judge!